WordPress Plugins allow easy modification, customization, and enhancement to a WordPress blog. Instead of changing the core programming of WordPress, you can add functionality with WordPress Plugins.
We develop WordPress plug-ins, to make WordPress do just about anything. From making the site easier to administer, to adding the odd tweak or new feature, to completely changing the way your blog works, plug-ins are the method WordPress offers to customize and extend its functionality.
- WordPress database and the API–access and manipulate data
- Hook into the rest of WordPress using actions and filters
- Change the way your WordPress backend looks by customizing menus, submenus, and the plug-in
- Integrate AJAX and jQuery into your plug-ins to dynamically generate content
- Hook directly to WordPress edit pages and use AJAX to generate fast searches
- Integrate your plug-in with WordPress panels and the tinyMCE editor
- Access and work with third-party APIs like Flickr